Our Services

Regency provides a variety of specialized services, read more about them below

We provide services based on the assessed needs of the individual including, but not limited to the following services below. If you have any questions about the HSC program or any of the services offered below, please contact us using our contact form or call us today.

Day Habilitation Services

Our Day Habilitation Services help people with developmental disabilities develop, help improve, or maintain their independent living abilities.

Adaptive Aids

Adaptive aids allow individuals with functional impairments to engage in various daily living activities and control the environment in which they live.

Social Work

There are generally two types of social workers. Direct-service social workers help individuals cope with and solve problems in their everyday lives. Clinical social workers help diagnose and treat mental, emotional, and behavioral issues.


Psychologists explore human concepts such as perception, attention, cognition, phenomenology, cognition, brain functioning, motivation, behavior, motivation, and interpersonal relationships.

Dietary Services

Advice and consultation provided by nutritionists or dietitians to meet the unique nutritional needs of individuals.

Physical Therapy

Physical Therapy (PT) focuses on overcoming impairments and disabilities. PT promotes and seeks to improve functional ability, mobility, and quality of life.

Occupational Therapy

Occupational therapy (often referred to as OT) is a client-focused practice that places a strong focus on developing daily skills. OT uses specific treatments to recover, develop, or maintain these daily living and working skills with clients that suffer from mental, physical, or developmental conditions.

Speech/Language Pathology

Speech and language pathologists (informally called speech therapists) specialize in the treatment of communication disorders and sometimes swallowing disorders.

Supported Home Living

Supported home living allows individuals (even those with severe disabilities) to receive daily support to live in their own homes.

Foster/Companion Care

Foster/Companion Care is a community living service that is funded under the state Home and Community Based Services (HSC). The HCS program exists to provide individualized services for people with developmental or intellectual disabilities that are living with their family or in other community environments.

Residential Support

Searching and securing housing/residential supports for adults with autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) can be sometimes be overwhelming for friends and family. However, this transition from childhood to adult life does not have to be difficult. Regency Community Services is here to help.

Case Management Services

Case management services helps patients handle aspects of their lives that may or may not be related to substance abuse including health needs assistance, transportation assistance, child care assistance, and situations involving family, living condition, school, or work.

Dental Treatment

We know the value of proper dental treatment, let us help you find a provider.

Respite Care

Respite care is sometimes referred to as a “short break” and consists of temporary relief to those who are caring for family members who might otherwise require permanent placement in an outside home.